REDUCE THEFT LOSSES!
Employee theft of company owned tools, supplies, etc. averages more than 200 million dollars annually . . . and this figure represents known theft only! Now some portion of this total is “paid for” by your company. But, whatever your own theft losses, you’ll find that they can be substantially reduced simply by erecting pilfer-proof Phoenix wire partitions around your tool rooms, stock rooms and other restricted areas. Your savings, in fact, will pay for your Phoenix partitioning many times over. Can you afford to be without it?
Other Advantages Of Phoenix Wire Mesh
- Ventilation- Allows for maximum circulation of air. No need to revamp existing heating and/or air conditioning systems.
- Lighting– Ideal diffusion provides for more and better illumination.
- Versatility– Readily adapted to a wide range of applications. Easy to install, no problem to relocate if necessary.
- Fire– No obstruction to sprinklers or hose stream.
- Cleaning-Painting– No burrs or sharp edges to cut hands or invite corrosion. Smooth surface simplifies cleaning and painting.
- Vision-Sound– See, hear through wire mesh partitions without interference.
- Strength- All wires double crimped and securely interwoven and clinched on drawn metal frames. Stability derived through geometry of triangulation.
- Cost- Lowest cost because of economy in manufacture as mesh is woven up for each job, thus eliminating the usual waste resulting when mesh is cut from limited sizes for stock sheets.
- Diversity of wire sizes and meshes -To meet any requirement in open mesh construction